Thursday, June 05, 2008

Past 3 years of my Life.....Evolution in Process

It can be said these 3 yrs have been the Building Blocks of my life. Before going for MBA I was sure it was what I wanted to do, I had no one to guide me but there was a very strong gut feeling that it would lead me to where I want to head...

That time I was very stupid, sweet, innocent, irrational, dedicated, emotional....kinda gal. I had no idea how the world outside my home, my city actually is. All I knew was Good....but when I left my city for studies it was then that I was introduced to the Bad and the Ugly. The events in these 3 years alongwith MBA enabled me to see this world from a different angle...and beleive me I didn't like what I saw. It wasn't even close what I had seen and learnt in 20 years of life.
I am not very good at playing with words...so all I would say is that the feeling of knowing that difference between expected and observed was too unaccomodating. It was the time my evolution began....the process of serious thinking and analysing began. I was introspecting more than ever, was researching myself...my identity. Sometimes I cried , sometimes I looked for friends because I was confused, sometimes I just kept mum.

These 3 years have taken a major chunk of Human out of me, I have lost a lot, suffered a lot....but I have evolved, I have learned...it has been the harder way...but then it has happened....

At times I wished my life to have some stillness some peace...on other times I just wanted to move on....

I have spend years trying to be the person others wanted me to become...I had tried to come upto expectations of those I really cared for ...but doing that I lost my way....I lost my identity to see them smile...
Mayb I am being selfish now.....but I need it...I want to be known as Shruti, to be someone on my own...for years I have been known as a daughter, sister, friend....now I hear my inner self striving to know WHO I AM...

2 comments:

~ Icarus said...

Hey ! Nice blog again...You doin' loads of introspection these days...Loads of turbulence within ! Good for you.Actually yes, you have changed quite a bit in last couple of dear but it is good only.So chill...Even at the cost of losing some human bit if u find urself a better person,let it be.After all even God is not all human :-) Take care.Have fun !

~ Icarus said...

Dudette....U have suddenly stopped posting....Keep bloggin dear...