LIFE.....the longest journey....the toughest, very challenging, full of ups n downs, the best teacher.....
when I look back into my life, I see so much.....many moments full of joy, some of sadness, few that tore my soul apart...I would not have been the same person if any one of them didnt happen to me....so I decided I would regret none of them however painful it might be. Over years I have evolved into a very different person, stronger, less vulnerable, more rational, pragmatic.....but perhaps a bit less human.
Now very soon there would be beginning of a new episode in my life.....i am excited about the new place, new challenges.......full of hope for the better and brighter future.
I dream a lot...I am born to stuggle...nothing has ever been easy for me...now I like it the difficult way...I have somehow managed to overcome the worst of problems that i've ever come across...and i have accepted the fact that everytime its not necessary that the end would be good and in my favor...still I'll learn from it...I would do the best possible out of it....
I'll be happy...I won't take someone or something for granted neither I would let anyone to do the same to me...I've made mistakes in past but I've learned from them and moved on...
I wish to fly....high...
I love the rains again....
I smile a lot...its infectious and costs nothing
I felt Nothingness in my life....now its lost amidst Smiles and the Peace of knowing myself better
We are all Born MAGICIANS....all we need to do is realise that its just us who can bring those drastic changes in our life that we always pray to God....Until we want to be happy we wont be....
I've jus let the magic begin........................
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool Blog ! True that you have been through a lot in your life but trust it all has only made u a better human being.It has helped you become,what u call as "Less Human"...Its wonderful being less human you know.Even God is not all human u c:-)But the beauty of Life is that it never stops happening and more so its is the only thing worth dying for...Keep rocking and stay cool !
Post a Comment